Monday, August 13, 2007

Come Back… Better Not | 独唱情歌

Finally, my 6-weeks course ended. Can say that it is endless “training” though I prefer to think of it as torture. I found a second and third activity which I like about the course. Games day was definitely and eye-opener, to the extent of being a bit violent. Hahax… what’s new? Hahax… Guards challenge was a totally a new concept and I really felt that I was using my brains, tiring but fun (not including the aftermath “unexpected” event though)… A relief that it is now finally over.

Starting my driving course soon, dunnoe it is my misfortune or my fortune to get a class 2b course… ie motorbike… Haix. Till today I only have the luxury of 7 hours of my whole life on a bicycle. Really a joke to ask me to learn motor man… Anw, think it will be better than any other part of my NS life though. Hahax… Hopefully I don’t out of course on the first day… Haix.

下弦月星满天像谁泪涟涟
一阵风一首歌摇晃思念
只恨年少爱逞强
为小事轻言离别
在春天过冬天张眼睛冬眠
一颗心一种病不停落叶
旧情怎么那么长
打了绕了几千结
有没有一把剑
可以真斩了藕断丝连
有没有一条线
能缝扯散了缘
独唱情歌最苦涩
逃不了的折磨
当生死相许说出口
别后悬念依旧
独唱情歌最苦涩
管不住的离愁
赶下眉头又上心头
我好想再暖和你手

下弦月星满天像谁泪涟涟
她微笑她捧花都看不见
我只听着你从前
捧着声张的誓言
在春天过冬天张眼睛冬眠
看倔强带幸福越走越远
有时不愿让一点
最后却失去一切

:我站在柳絮扎眼寂寞胡同
谁在弄堂忽然沉默泪流

My brother going London to work for 19+ months. Starting to miss him now, even though he is still in Singapore. Sianz… think my house will be rather quiet for quite a long period of time. Doubt I will be able to go over and visit him, neither will he be free to fly back to Singapore. My parents will be rather alone when I fly to Thailand at the end of the year… hope my eldest brother will take good care of them. Haix…

You've been so close to me
Closer than I ever thought you would
And you were there for me
When no one else was there to dry my tears

But I, I never took my time for you
'cause I always had so much to do

Ohh, come back in my life
Back in my heart
Back on my side
Ohh, come back in my life
Back in my heart
Back on my side
You're the love of my life

I was afraid that
You would break my heart and run away
But end will have it
That you broke it anyway, yes
Oh, yes you did

And now, I just don't know what I should do
'cause I can't take this pain I'm goin' through

Words are none to what I feel inside
Can't you see I swollowed all my pride

And when I close my eyes I only see your face
No matter what I do you're always in my head
What can I do to win your heart again

'cause since you've been gone,
Oh, I've been so alone
Without you in my life,
Oh, I can not go on

最近发现不再想你们了,仿佛已经悄悄的离开了我的人生。不再有感觉了,也不再是我活下去的动力。虽然人生也跟着淡然了许多,但是我很满足现状,只因为人生没那么多牵挂与感受了。希望大家从今以后幸福快乐。。。